Tuesday, December 05, 2006

quick picks

I know I've been neglecting this, but here are some snippets of my fabulous life... (this will be quick since I'm trying to 'study')
Oxford/Regent Street lighting!Covent Garden Lighting- ugliest Christmas tree ever! O_O Seeing the Lion King, Chicago, and Emma Bunton! (Baby spice... if I were in 5th grade, I'd be freaking out)Slides at the Tate- a new installment with slides that come down from the 3rd, 4th, and 5th levels!!! VERY fast!

London Jazz Festival- Free!! woo hoo!
Thanksgiving in London- I had to go to school that day... hopefully the last time that will ever happen! We had a lovely dinner at the hotel near by, and we got to boogie down with our professors (hopefully that LAST time that'll ever happen too).
Thanksgiving cookies from CARLIN :) :) The only person who has remembered me these past four months (it was pretty sad checking that empty mail box)
And they call this pumpkin pie... with raspberry and cream?
Alaistair (aka Prof. Owens) getting jiggy wit it
Santa Barbara girls = peroxide invasion
Prof. Toms getting squished

I'm so sad that I'm leaving in less than two weeks! :( :( But not sad that I won't be living in this dirty apartment. and getting out of this drama (why are girls such smacktalking mean people?)
*Still to come: adventures in Salzburg, Brussells, Amsterdam, Luxemborg, JUDE LAW

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, is London feeling Christmasy? (or just plain chilly ay?)

wow, can't believe you're coming back already!!!! I'm so excited to hear about EVERYTHING! So sorry, I wanted to send something along with Enqin for you, buy she had sooo much luggage!

Excited that we can have tea together soon! (there's this English place in Pasadena that's about to close...let's go! :P

-vanessa

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to add... THANK YOU so much for the lovely postcard! It was such a nice surprise...sigh, the garden looks so beautiful! puts me in the mood for another trip... :P

Cheers!!!!!!
vanessa

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOOD THAT SLIDE LOOKS CRAZZZYYYY!!! O_O hahahaha i think i'd puke coming down that thing... goes round... and round... and round... *barfs* X_@

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger vivian said...

it's been pretty chilly... there was hail today! apparently there was a tornado in london too!

oh the slide was pretty intense. it lasted for 20 seconds (the one from the 5th story) and it's REALLY bumpy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home